A rugged yet extremely compact SOLAS approved low profile man overboard lifebuoy light designed to automatically activate when deployed. The light is powered by a sealed CR123 lithium battery ensuring zero maintenance and long storage life over a wide range of weather conditions for five years.
- Automatic actuation when light is righted and sensor contacts freshwater or saltwater
- Bright flashing light of 2 candela intensity visible in all directions of the upper hemisphere
- Lithium 5 year expiry non replacement battery exceeding eight hour operation time
- Easy fit mount bracket
- Lifebuoy lanyard supplied
- IMO SOLAS standards certification