TruDesign Non-Return Valves (Check Valves) are made from UV stabilised glass reinforced Nylon, these composite material fittings are designed for the harsh marine and agricultural environments. They can be used in line to prevent water backflow or siphoning and have a very low cracking pressure. Available in 6 sizes (in-line) and two sizes (Threaded).
- Manufactured from a high strength, UV stabilised Glass Reinforced Nylon composite - High strength and lightweight. Can be used in direct sunlight
- High impact and tensile strength - “Water hammer safe” and insensitive to pressure shocks in the pipeline
- Stainless spring - No corrosion issues or risk of internal valve staying open
- Low cracking pressure - Minimal pressure required to open the valve with minimal restriction on flowrate
- In line fitting - Minimal installation room needed and no other fittings required
- Printed white arrow (opposite logo side) - Quick and easy identification of water flow direction
|PART NUMBER||THREAD BSP||HOSE SIZE MM||MAX FLOW RATE L/MIN|