The TruDesign Aquavalve (Y valve) is designed and made in New ZealandLegislation in many countries dictates the use of holding tanks near shore, or in defined areas. By installing a diverting valve (Y Valve), the user has the choice to divert black water to a holding tank or directly overboard when circumstances allow.
- Manufactured from a glass reinforced nylon composite - High strength and light weight.
- Stainless steel fasteners - Will not corrode in salt laden air.
- Easy installation - With a range of straight, 90° and 120° tails, and two seal options, plumbing in confined spaces is made easy.
- Handle position lockable - Legislation in some regions require the overboard discharge handle to be locked into the holding tank position when in ‘no discharge’ zones
- Available in black or white - Fits in with colour schemes in plumbing areas allowing easy identification of components.
- Pressure tested - All valves are pressure tested to ensure quality and safety in respect to sealing and operation.
- Silicon seal - The Aquavalve® is the only valve on the market today with smooth movement and an excellent seal with good wear resistance.
- Composite spanner included - Avoids using pipe wrenches that gouge the fitting. Facilitates access in tight places.
- Fascia plate on standard model can be removed to reveal simple “open - open - inlet” labeling - Where product is not used for marine toilets, all toilet references are removed.
- Large operating temperature range - Suitable for all marine environments, from -40°C to +110°C
- Note bulkhead hole diameter for Aquavalve through Bulkhead is 49.0mm
|PART NUMBER WHITE||PART NUMBER BLACK||MOUNTING |