Designed and made in New Zealand, Tru-Design Y Pieces are the superior composite connection for combining the flow from 2 hoses. The Y Piece allows smooth flow leading to reduced chances of blockages. Salt buildup is reduced when used with seawater as all surfaces are flushed.
- Manufactured from a glass reinforced nylon composite - High strength and light weight
- Immune to corrosion and electrolysis - Long life with no concerns over decreased performance due to corrosion
- Chemical resistant - Impervious to diesel, petrol and antifouling paints
- UV resistant - These fittings will not break down with ultraviolet light or discolour from the sun
- Large operating temperature range - Suitable for all marine environments, from -40°C to +110°C
- Long tail feature - The use of 2 hose clamps is recommended for secure hose fitting
- Smooth flow - Less blockages and buildup